I did it !!!

Started by Jibreil
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jibreil

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I finished my summer classes. I did it. It was the most difficult and mentally draining summer of my life due to extraordinary circumstances but I finished it with A's. I am officially done with 1 year of gen bio, 1 year of gen chem, and 1 semester of physics all with straight A's. Also all before sophomore year. I'm on such a high right now I'm just ecstatic that I actually did it when I was so close to giving up. Lets celebrate the end of summer classes!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm done today as well. However, all I've had were behavior modification and psych stats. Good work.
 
Congratulations, but three words that I always refrain from saying are "i made it". There is always another goal to achieve and there's no room for complacency, especially if you're a premed.
There's always more goals to achieve, but I think it's also important to take some time to celebrate what you HAVE accomplished so far. Otherwise, you end up feeling like you're never really progressing. So, congrats OP! Go celebrate in some meaningful way! :highfive::highfive::clap::clap::soexcited::soexcited::claps::claps::hardy::hardy:👍👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That is awesome - CONGRATS! 🙂

Three more weeks of physics for me. It's my very last class for undergrad. Feels kinda weird knowing I'll never need to go back to that school.
 
Great job! Even Barry is impressed!
image.jpg
 
I remember the feeling about making all A's. It felt damn good to know you did awesome that semester and were one step closer to your goal of getting into medical school.