I didn't know that...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mward04

SDN Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Partner Organization
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Regardless of your politics (and I'm not making this a political topic), I think it's interesting that Vanessa Kerry (John Kerry's daughter who is a medical student) will be getting the equivalent of an MBA from London School of Economics, she's getting a master's degree in health and economics:

http://www.fulbright.co.uk/awards/us/recentfulbrighters/
(Scroll down to about the 6th person listed)

Members don't see this ad.

Harvard MD, too. Sounds like a pretty nice way to start out life.

Members don't see this ad :)
I doubt Vanessa is all that concerned about the current malpractice situation from a personal financial standpoint anyway. Can you imagine what it is like for her doing rotations when her father's running mate made his fortune suing the very profession she is pursuing. I wonder if she is going to stay in clinical medicine.

raptor5 said:
I doubt Vanessa is all that concerned about the current malpractice situation from a personal financial standpoint anyway. Can you imagine what it is like for her doing rotations when her father's running mate made his fortune suing the very profession she is pursuing. I wonder if she is going to stay in clinical medicine.

:laugh: