Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, long story short - I have always wanted to be a vet, just didn't start my college career off that way. I studied nursing. I went to a university on a full ride scholarship however a year 1/2 later I transferred to a nursing only school at a hospital. That last semester I went to that school I just didn't show up. I failed all of my classes that semester. So my GPA would be a 2.5 there.
Now...I realize I want to be a vet and my best (financial) decision would be to go back to the university I was at because as long as I return within a year I can keep my original scholarship. However...I don't think I could ever make up that GPA. I feel so stupid having known I burned my bridges like that. I was young. I was dumb.
Do you think I could ever get passed this?
Now...I realize I want to be a vet and my best (financial) decision would be to go back to the university I was at because as long as I return within a year I can keep my original scholarship. However...I don't think I could ever make up that GPA. I feel so stupid having known I burned my bridges like that. I was young. I was dumb.
Do you think I could ever get passed this?