S
shamthis
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alphabeta, I apologize in advance for a thread that does not pertain to you. (AKA it is "useless")
This is just a curiosity. People often post phrases like "I feel you", "Do you feel me?", etc.... Is this a typical modern English colloqualism or an SDN catch phrase. I couldn't imagine a hot girl telling me about some bogus MCaT endavor and responding, "I totally feel you". Im a New Englander; perhaps this is common in other parts of the US.
This is just a curiosity. People often post phrases like "I feel you", "Do you feel me?", etc.... Is this a typical modern English colloqualism or an SDN catch phrase. I couldn't imagine a hot girl telling me about some bogus MCaT endavor and responding, "I totally feel you". Im a New Englander; perhaps this is common in other parts of the US.