I got B+ in Biology 2 and A- in Organic Chemistry Class and Lab

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AJAAJA

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My school's organic chemistry is known as the hardest class. I studied really hard for this class, but I got A- in the lecture and the lab. I am very frustrated because I could have gotten A in the class.

For Bio 2, I struggled because the professor was new and tests were extremely difficult.

I had to get A in both classes because my science gpa is lower than other competitive applicants.

Are these grades good enough? I am planning to ace Ochem 2 and other upper bio classes.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Don't make excuses. That being said, learn from your shortcomings and improve - you're fine.

My school's organic chemistry is known as the hardest class. I studied really hard for this class, but I got A- in the lecture and the lab. I am very frustrated because I could have gotten A in the class.

For Bio 2, I struggled because the professor was new and tests were extremely difficult.

I had to get A in both classes because my science gpa is lower than other competitive applicants.

Are these grades good enough? I am planning to ace Ochem 2 and other upper bio classes.

Thank you!
I don't know your GPA but those two grades are fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like it’s the end of the line for you, OP. May as well switch to Pharmacy.

Reactions: 1 users
OP,

I know you try to achieve perfection, but perfection can only lead you to a lot of stress. You still have a long way to go. Try to relax a little bit because those grades are good. I suggest that you should do other things that will make you stand out more instead of just concentrating on your academics.