I Got In To Michigan!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mustt Mustt

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Unbelieveble happened today. I Got into Michigan and I am really excited. I am excited and seems like most likely I will be staying in Ann Arbor. The school that I thought I had no chance at accepted me. I am really excited and I have no words to express my excitment. I would also Like to Thank SDN for the support I have receieved here on this board.

GO WOLVERINES!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Mustt Mustt said:
Hey Guys, Unbelieveble happened today. I Got into Michigan and I am really excited. I am excited and seems like most likely I will be staying in Ann Arbor. The school that I thought I had no chance at accepted me. I am really excited and I have no words to express my excitment. I would also Like to Thank SDN for the support I have receieved here on this board.

GO WOLVORINES!!!!!

I hate Michigan, since I go to Wisconsin (don't forget who beat whom earlier this year), but even I know it's spelled Wolverines not Wolvorines. But congrats anyway.

ON WISCONSIN!

Mustt Mustt said:

GO WOLVORINES!!!!!

Hey congratulations!! See, I told you you didnt need to worry. Nice work!!, now you can just sit back and relax, down a few cold ones and not worry about finals. Besides, now that you're in...C's get degrees!!

and as always... It's GREAT!!...TO BE!!.....a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE!!!!...ITS GREAT!! ....TO BE!!!....a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE!!!.....

Members don't see this ad :)
nrlee said:
Hey congratulations!! See, I told you you didnt need to worry. Nice work!!, now you can just sit back and relax, down a few cold ones and not worry about finals. Besides, now that you're in...C's get degrees!!

and as always... It's GREAT!!...TO BE!!.....a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE!!!!...ITS GREAT!! ....TO BE!!!....a MICHIGAN WOLVERINE!!!.....

Hey Nikko, Thanks man. I was just thinking about the conversation we had yesterday in the Chem building. I was like man this letter was in the mail when I was owrrying about it. Thanks Dude. I am still surprised that you haven't heard from Michigan yet.

boree said:
I hate Michigan, since I go to Wisconsin (don't forget who beat whom earlier this year), but even I know it's spelled Wolverines not Wolvorines. But congrats anyway.

ON WISCONSIN!

Thanks man. Ok, I am not good at spelling so I give you that one. But Badgers suck and I hope spelled that one correct.

Mustt Mustt said:
Thanks man. Ok, I am not good at spelling so I give you that one. But Badgers suck and I hope spelled that one correct.

Badger Milk?

gator1210 said:
Badger Milk?

I prefer Badger cheese and ice cream. Made right on campus! :laugh:

OMG! Congrads must_must-- So great to hear the michigan news

Hey I got accepted today too! Well I think so, it said something like contingent on completing my prerequisites(my letter was sent to my parents house so dont remember the exact wording) Is this a standarfd thing they say in their acceptances? Im pretty positive Ive completed all prereqs. and I graduated in 04, so not real sure what they're talking about, anyway, congrats and hopefully I'm REALLY in too.

Mine said the same thing... I graduated in 04 too... so no worries....

Congrats!!

and yeah, go there so one more spot could open up at IU for me. just make sure to let IU know ASAP!! thx. :)

Comet208 said:
Congrats!!

and yeah, go there so one more spot could open up at IU for me. just make sure to let IU know ASAP!! thx. :)

As soon as my fall grades come and Michigan receieves my Deposit I will withdraw from all the schools. I am pretty much set on Michigan Unelss some school out there comes up with better offer :laugh:

Joeybag said:
Hey I got accepted today too! Well I think so, it said something like contingent on completing my prerequisites(my letter was sent to my parents house so dont remember the exact wording) Is this a standarfd thing they say in their acceptances? Im pretty positive Ive completed all prereqs. and I graduated in 04, so not real sure what they're talking about, anyway, congrats and hopefully I'm REALLY in too.

It said the same thing on my letter. This is for people who are atill seniors and finishing the requirements. Last year One student's admissions was taken away by Michigan in May becasue he had a "D" and a C in the transript. As far as I know C's are OK as long as there aren't that many and none of them is C-. If you get a D most likely your admission will be taken away so stay on top of the game and try to get atleast B's so you won't have to worry about getting D's.

ramona_k said:
OMG! Congrads must_must-- So great to hear the michigan news

Thanks. I think I will most likely be staying at Michigan. Anyway, if you get into Michigan, any plans for coming to Ann Arbor.

Hey,
Me too! Me too! I FINALLY got that magic letter in the mail. I was sure that after my buddy has had one for a week that I wasn't in, at least for the 1st round, but the big manilla envelope showed up in the mail box yesterday. This makes my decision MUCH easier. It is not final, but there is a VERY high likelyhood that I will see you there in August.

Congrats must_must on your Michigan acceptance.
Michigan, my undergrad school and I haven't heard from them yet. I would be out of state but would have loved an interview and chance to visit Ann Arbor again. If I get an interview from them I will still be going because I want to visit Ann Arbor.

Congratulations mustt mustt! You deserve it. Michigan is an excellent school.