Hello all, I can really use all of your advice and/or suggestions. I recently was accepted into a podiatry school. HOWEVER, I may not want to attend any podiatry school at this time. I am still waiting to hear from SGU medical school, which granted me an interview last week. If I am not accepted to SGU, then I will hopefully go after podiatry...but that will be a year from now. Any suggestions as to what I should tell the podiatry school, if anything? I mean, I can decline their acceptance without having to explain my decision; this is normal. However, I am afraid that this will leave a very negative impression with the podiatry school, and may hurt my chances if I don't get into SGU and later decide to apply to the podiatry school. I can -- maybe -- defer my acceptance for a year...does anyone know if I can actually do that w/ pod. schools? Or if I were to reapply to the podaitry school next year, I can (try to) explain to them why I reapplied a year later after being accepted. But what would be a good reason...I was considering a carrer in MD? I doubt they'd like to hear that. THANKS!