I got into HARVARD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

C.P. Jones

Catface Majigger
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
and i didn't even apply!!!!!!!!!!

seriously, it's almost noon and nobody has done anything stupid here yet? I might as well start. April Fool's!

Members don't see this ad.

C.P. Jones said:

seriously, it's almost noon and nobody has done anything stupid here yet? I might as well start. April Fool's!

Drexel reversed their rejection for me!!!!

C.P. Jones said:

Jokes on you. The rest of us are already at Harvard at our second look weekend...

Members don't see this ad :)
Law2Doc said:
Jokes on you. The rest of us are already at Harvard at our second look weekend...

Actually, not me. I'm going to Oxford Medical School (OMS), and our 2nd look isnt till NEXT week.

I slept with Pamela Anderson

RayhanS1282 said:
Drexel reversed their rejection for me!!!!
They reversed my rejection too. I also received a full scholarship. Ed McMahon delivered it to me along with a check for $10 million dollars from Publishers Clearing House after parachuting out of an airplane and landing on my front porch.

this is like the wishing well thread all oevr again. Guess what, guys? EVERYONE Yale accepted turned them down. They've already gone to waitlist and I'm in. Sigh. No, I'm not bitter. Huh?

MechE said:
They reversed my rejection too. I also received a full scholarship.

not only did they offer me a full scholarship, which i turned down due to my harvard acceptance, they also named the school after me. you will all now be attending Caterpillar Jones School of Medicine, and i have taken away all scholarships to pay for my harvard edumacation

C.P. Jones said:
you will all now be attending Caterpillar Jones School of Medicine, and i have taken away all scholarships to pay for my harvard edumacation
As an added bonus, will I also learn how to use a tractor at this Caterpillar School?
(ok, the german version of caterpillar has a way better name.)

jebus said:
As an added bonus, will I also learn how to use a tractor at this Caterpillar School?
(ok, the german version of caterpillar has a way better name.)

most people will have to learn some basic surgical procedures using caterpillar trucks; however, a select few get to use the putzmeisters. i'll let you be one of those few, jebus