I got into medical school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fakhter

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

and then I woke up
sad.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
i guess this is how medical students feel when premeds post in allo

Usually its worse. This post is kind of funny. The preallo questions that hit allo are just terrible.... I can't even recount all of the ignorant people asking for a prestudy plan or asking if you get to shadow doctors in medical school...

Very frustrating.

Usually its worse. This post is kind of funny. The preallo questions that hit allo are just terrible.... I can't even recount all of the ignorant people asking for a prestudy plan or asking if you get to shadow doctors in medical school...

Very frustrating.

What's wrong with starting to memorize anatomy? That's just rote memorization right? Seems like it would save you a bunch of time first year.

What's wrong with starting to memorize anatomy? That's just rote memorization right? Seems like it would save you a bunch of time first year.

You could spend an entire semester learning human anatomy, and it might buy you a day and a half of medical school anatomy class. This route is the very definition of wasting time.

It would be far more worthwhile to study the human anatomy at a beach this summer, with an umbrella drink in one hand.

What is the point of this discussion?

You could spend an entire semester learning human anatomy, and it might buy you a day and a half of medical school anatomy class. This route is the very definition of wasting time.

It would be far more worthwhile to study the human anatomy at a beach this summer, with an umbrella drink in one hand.

I see what you did there.

You have no idea what's actually testable. Besides that, there will be plenty of time to memorize anatomy during the school year.

There is hardly any anatomy on step 1, either...