I got the alternate letter from Penn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

porsche7

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got the alternate letter from Penn on Dec 15th.

Do I have chance to get in or not?

How many percent of aternate lists can get acceptance?

Did Anybody have acceptance under alternate status in 2009 class?

I really nervous, my GPA is 3.9 and DAT score is 22/23/22...

My interview went well with me...

I want to go Penn......but..... no hope... :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I got the alternate letter as well. If you really want to go there, you should stay on it. We both have similar stats so who knows who will get in?

When did you guys have your interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
hj714 said:
When did you guys have your interview?

Mine was on Nov. 10th... its such a good school.. sucks i got wait listed! :mad:

wow... does that mean the class is full? I can't imagine why people with such nice stats would get put on the alternate list~

And I just got off the phone with Penn, scheduling for an interview... guess I should get overly excited, huh? :oops:

My interview was on Oct. 28th. :)

You probably have a decent chance of still getting in. It's still early in the admissions game, most people don't have to give notice until Jan 15 on whether they will attend.

crazy_sherm said:
You probably have a decent chance of still getting in. It's still early in the admissions game, most people don't have to give notice until Jan 15 on whether they will attend.

Yes, you do have a good chance of getting in. Several of my classmates were called up from the alternate list, so don't loose hope!