I have an ANKI technical question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jake36

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
SO i recently started using Anki for my DAT prep, i downloaded one of the DAT Biology Anki decks, which only introduce 20 cards at a time. I made an option introduce 20 new cards, however,everyday that I do them, I get the new cards, but I'm never able to review the cards I did before. I also made a Destroyer Bio Anki, and it will only let me review my latest cards and never the cards I made before. Wth!! How do I fix this?

Members don't see this ad.

SO i recently started using Anki for my DAT prep, i downloaded one of the DAT Biology Anki decks, which only introduce 20 cards at a time. I made an option introduce 20 new cards, however,everyday that I do them, I get the new cards, but I'm never able to review the cards I did before. I also made a Destroyer Bio Anki, and it will only let me review my latest cards and never the cards I made before. Wth!! How do I fix this?

I tried making an Anki account to study for anatomy and ran into weird problems like this with it. I finally decided that it wasn't worth my time--the service is oddly not user-friendly. I wish you could just make a deck, have it "shuffled," and then just be able to go through it as many times as you wanted. Wouldn't that make the most sense?!

I'm sorry I can't help, but maybe you should try to use something different.

Dude same, THERE has to be a way for me to study all the previous cards, I know someone knows! I don't have all the time to write out every single one from scratch...

Members don't see this ad :)
Do they offer pre made decks? like DAT bio

they work pretty much the same as quizlet i.e. you can search for decks of cards that people previously made but unlike quizlet, if you have your own deck you have an option of keeping it private so that when people search for one yours won't come up. I made mine private for destroyer's bio but I don't mind sharing it with you guys. I like study blue because it's such so much easier to use than anki.

edit: i don't like searching for decks randomly on any app/ flashcard service because i don't feel like i can trust those with mistakes, that's the only reason i made my own deck