I have an MBS- best gap year job?

Started by hexane19
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hexane19

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did the tuft's MBS program (SMP)... So I now have an MBS after my name lol.
I'm in the process of looking for the highest payign gap year job possible to pay off so many loans.
Do you think that with the MBS I'll be able to get a pretty good paying research job? Or do you think as an ER Tech I'll make more?
 
I did the tuft's MBS program (SMP)... So I now have an MBS after my name lol.
I'm in the process of looking for the highest payign gap year job possible to pay off so many loans.
Do you think that with the MBS I'll be able to get a pretty good paying research job? Or do you think as an ER Tech I'll make more?

having an MBS doesn't help if you don't have actual experiences in research. research associate in biotech industry pays better than academics, but often require more experiences. Depending on location and actual job, entry level RA can usually make around ~$20/hour