I have an MCAT theory that top's chandlers, and will ensure a high score..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blitzkrieg

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
do every problem to the best your ability, and stop worrying about experimental bull@#%. Finish every problem, check your answers, and I assure you, you will achieve within 3 points, +/- of the highest score you are possible of attaining for any given MCAT section.

Members don't see this ad.

I have an even better theory:

talking about experimental passages is just mental masturbation. Physical maturbation is however not only more fun, it's more productive - next time you start thinking about experimental MCAT passages, try the latter instead of the former and see if you don't find *that* much more relaxing....

good luck!

I heard that if u do both then you can't find anyone to resell your MCAT practice tests to..

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
do every problem to the best your ability, and stop worrying about experimental bull@#%. Finish every problem, check your answers, and I assure you, you will achieve within 3 points, +/- of the highest score you are possible of attaining for any given MCAT section.

Does anyone out there have the guts to test such a radical technique and tell the rest of us how it went?;)

I heard that if u do both then you can't find anyone to resell your MCAT practice tests to..

That has to be the funniest thing I have read on this site!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Blitz, I agree that one should try his or her best at every problem. This is a no brainer.

However, I have talked to many students. Many students cannot finish the VERBAL or Physical Science section on time. For example, students always tell me that they have 2 passages remaining with 8 minutes left. Still, You are right that you should try your best.

My theory is to help out students in the Verbal and Physical Science section, that may not finish on time.

The assumption is obvious. That if you INDEED finish the exam early than my techniques are futile.

By the way, I have to agree with Mudd. This is a very funny thread. :laugh:

chan chan,

I was just poking fun at your theory..I think it's cool that you're thinking this stuff through....good job.. :D

oh you can, it's just a *whole* different market!