i just emailed the schools.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rohitbest

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finally got tired of AMCAS, even though my application is in and it is certified and all. But you never know about that 15th deadline, so I thought i would just email the schools, as other posters have suggested. I told them that i have applied with AMCAS, and they should be getting it the 15th, and that if they would like to send me a secondary application, if they dont' screen, to just send it to me. Among the 7 schools i'm applying so far, 4 have said no, that they are gonna wait so it would be fair to all applicants, 2 have not replied, and 1 of them said that they will send me the secondary application on CD.
University of Alabama at Birmingham, University of North Carolina, Stanford University, University of Virginia: no

University of South Alabama, Georgetown University : no reply

Saint Louis University : YES!!

So, I guess i'll just hope AMCAS will get those out to the schools, I'm pumped to start these secondaries.

"Anyone who is not shocked by quantum theory does not understand it." niels bohr

Members don't see this ad.

In the interest of "show me yours, I'll show you mine..."

George Washington: Yes (w/an email follow up!)

Northwestern/SIU: No ("Please be patient")

Georgetown: No response.

For what its worth its been two weeks and I just got back from vacation and am going to email these schools again and the others on my list.