I just got a whole bunch of shots

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cymbidium

Awesome.
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else get all of their requirements yet? today I got tetanus booster (ouch!), TB test, first round of Hep B and the meningitus vaccine and blood work b/c nobody can find my chicken pox record.

I can't lift my arms.

Members don't see this ad.

that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that... hope the pain is resigning...

I hear ya. For my residency I had a physical today (turn and cough), a TB skin test, and some blood drawn. The worst part is I have to have another TB skin test in a week (they require two before June 1).

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else get all of their requirements yet? today I got tetanus booster (ouch!), TB test, first round of Hep B and the meningitus vaccine and blood work b/c nobody can find my chicken pox record.

I can't lift my arms.

I tested negative for antibodies against measles and mumps, so I had to get another MMR shot. I was positive for rubella, so that suggests my mom didn't try to save a few bucks by having me injected with saline and telling my kindergarten that it was the MMR vaccine. :)

I can't lift my arms.

i need a new tetanus booster, but my school doesn't require it. I might get it. I got to do that TB skin test which I know will be positive, not because i have tb but because I had some vaccination shot back in my country and it reacts to the test. They're going to do the lung x-ray crap again. :(

I hate the Tetnaus booster. It always makes my arm sore for at least a week, and feels like they are trying to squeeze peanut butter through that needle. The hottest nurse in the world doesnt make up for that torture.

I hate the Tetnaus booster. It always makes my arm sore for at least a week, and feels like they are trying to squeeze peanut butter through that needle. The hottest nurse in the world doesnt make up for that torture.

That booster sucks. I had her do it in my right arm (b/c I'm left handed) in anticipation of feeling like I was punched in the arm for a week.