I just had a dream - hopefully it comes true

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pisiform

Oh Crap!!!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So yesterday when I was sleeping and I dreamt that I just received my White Coat with my name embroided on the left and schools logo on the shoulder through USPS delivery.

I don't know why I got my coat through USPS but anyway I was happy when suddenly my neice woke me up :smuggrin:

God damn, this dream of becoming Doc has overpowered me.

Share your dream guys .. hopefully it will come true :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

So yesterday when I was sleeping and I dreamt that I just received my White Coat with my name embroided on the left and schools logo on the shoulder through USPS delivery.

I don't know why I got my coat through USPS but anyway I was happy when suddenly my neice woke me up :smuggrin:

God damn, this dream of becoming Doc has overpowered me.

Share your dream guys .. hopefully it will come true :thumbup:

The only dreams of mine that I want to come true are the ones where I am flying. ;) Those are the best dreams.

I hope this comes true for you! I dreamt about my undergrad a long time ago. I got here, and was like okay this is it.

I have had a few med school dreams. I hope those come true too.

I think sometimes we just know what we want so clearly that it's all consuming.

Hers to hoping all these ga drms come true!

Andrea

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope that dream about Brooke Burke when I was in 8th grades comes true

Last night, I had a dream ... that we went to Disneyland. Went on all the rides; didn't have to wait in line.