I just posted, but it didnt bump!??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docmemi

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey i just posted in the "anyone get word about drew at ucla" thread and it didnt bump up the thread. thats weird. im just letting the mods know there may be a problem...:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

same thing happened to me on pennstate thread!

Members don't see this ad :)
wow drmom do you have special vision that allows you to see all the forums at once...

This was no coincidence.

i always wondered how drmom could read every thread!! dont u have a day job (yes, i know ms. but then when r u on sdn)?

bump.gif

The problem you described happened to me a few times, but it's usually when the SDN server is really slow. Usually I'm not even sure if the posting went through, I had to go back to the thread and found out that the messages were posted, but the thread wasn't brought up to the top.

Originally posted by DrMom
:laugh: just the "view new posts" search function on the main page ;)

I know that you can read what I'm posting...:cool:

?ǻĕ ǼвǺ rђǻض αhǻт Ґ'щ ήв?tiĕП∂...:cool:
Translation:

"Can you read what I'm posting?..:cool: "
:laugh: :p

Originally posted by docmemi
i always wondered how drmom could read every thread!! dont u have a day job (yes, i know ms. but then when r u on sdn)?

I don't come anywhere close to reading every thread :eek:

(edit: ironically, this post of mine didn't bump the thread up :))

Originally posted by docmemi
It is well-established that DrMom posts from her laptop when she's supposed to be paying attention in class. That said:

DRMOM, LOOK AT THE PROFESSOR!! HE'S ABOUT TO SAY SOMETHING EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!