SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

I just talked to Stanford Admissions Office

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Scooby Doo, Aug 1, 2001.

1. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats 10+ Year Member

Jul 9, 2001
    So I talked to one person and he asked me for my name and they have my full AMCAS application there! He said I do not need to send in another transcript or anything else. He told me they are only sending out secondaries to some I think they are weeding through some of the applications right now! Oh, I got the letter in the mail yesterday, and I live like 1 county over from Stanford, so that could be another good reason why I got it so much sooner than you guys.
    Good luck!
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. bobcat

bobcat Member 10+ Year Member

Jun 23, 2001

What day did you submit your AMCAS app?
  4. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats 10+ Year Member

Jul 9, 2001
    Thanks! :)
    July 1st.
  5. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned Banned

Nov 5, 1999
    Baltimore, Maryland

Didnt apply to Stanford, but glad to hear that another school has their electronic transmission going smooth.

As far as I know, we are the only 2 people on this forum to have electronic transmittals to the schools.

Let us know if you get transmitted to any other schools, I will do the same.

By the way, my AMCAS printout still does not show any transmittal dates. Does yours have dates for Michigan and Stanford?
  6. Spang

Spang SDN Angel 10+ Year Member

I talked to SIU's admissions office today and they told me they were getting "a few" application and that things still weren't great but getting better.