I just talked to Stanford Admissions Office

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Scooby Doo, Aug 1, 2001.

1. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats

Okay,
    So I talked to one person and he asked me for my name and they have my full AMCAS application there! He said I do not need to send in another transcript or anything else. He told me they are only sending out secondaries to some applicants...so I think they are weeding through some of the applications right now! Oh, I got the letter in the mail yesterday, and I live like 1 county over from Stanford, so that could be another good reason why I got it so much sooner than you guys.
    Good luck!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bobcat

bobcat Member

Congrats!!!

What day did you submit your AMCAS app?

4. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats

Thanks! :)
    July 1st.

5. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned
    Banned

Scooby,

Didnt apply to Stanford, but glad to hear that another school has their electronic transmission going smooth.

As far as I know, we are the only 2 people on this forum to have electronic transmittals to the schools.

Let us know if you get transmitted to any other schools, I will do the same.

By the way, my AMCAS printout still does not show any transmittal dates. Does yours have dates for Michigan and Stanford?

6. Spang

Spang SDN Angel

I talked to SIU's admissions office today and they told me they were getting "a few" application and that things still weren't great but getting better.