I just talked to Stanford Admissions Office

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay,
So I talked to one person and he asked me for my name and they have my full AMCAS application there! He said I do not need to send in another transcript or anything else. He told me they are only sending out secondaries to some applicants...so I think they are weeding through some of the applications right now! Oh, I got the letter in the mail yesterday, and I live like 1 county over from Stanford, so that could be another good reason why I got it so much sooner than you guys.
Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!!!

What day did you submit your AMCAS app?

Thanks! :)
July 1st.

Members don't see this ad :)
Scooby,

Didnt apply to Stanford, but glad to hear that another school has their electronic transmission going smooth.

As far as I know, we are the only 2 people on this forum to have electronic transmittals to the schools.

Let us know if you get transmitted to any other schools, I will do the same.

By the way, my AMCAS printout still does not show any transmittal dates. Does yours have dates for Michigan and Stanford?

I talked to SIU's admissions office today and they told me they were getting "a few" application and that things still weren't great but getting better.