This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AppleJune

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I listed biology and human and anatomy classes as lab and lecture combined classes on PharmCAS and I made sure on everything before I completed the finalization. But when I downloaded my application flies to schools I applied for, these classes are shown as lecture-only classes. I don't know what happened and why these classes are changed. Does PharmCAS verify them and change them? and I wanna know if it affects my application.
 
I listed biology and human and anatomy classes as lab and lecture combined classes on PharmCAS and I made sure on everything before I completed the finalization. But when I downloaded my application flies to schools I applied for, these classes are shown as lecture-only classes. I don't know what happened and why these classes are changed. Does PharmCAS verify them and change them? and I wanna know if it affects my application.

I listed biology and human and anatomy classes as lab and lecture combined classes on PharmCAS and I made sure on everything before I completed the finalization. But when I downloaded my application flies to schools I applied for, these classes are shown as lecture-only classes. I don't know what happened and why these classes are changed. Does PharmCAS verify them and change them? and I wanna know if it affects my application.
It doesnt change. It is fine mine was like that too.