I love the organized army!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bustbones26

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Gotta love this stuff, I just received an email today notifying me that if I do not turn in the results of my step 2 board score by this friday, that I will be placed on LOA.

I would love to let the army know what my board scores are, unfortunately, I DO NOT HAVE THEM YET!

Now, here is a scary question for you all. Don't you think that year after year, the army would realize that COMLEX 2 results are not out yet?

Members don't see this ad.

bustbones26 said:
Gotta love this stuff, I just received an email today notifying me that if I do not turn in the results of my step 2 board score by this friday, that I will be placed on LOA.

I would love to let the army know what my board scores are, unfortunately, I DO NOT HAVE THEM YET!

Now, here is a scary question for you all. Don't you think that year after year, the army would realize that COMLEX 2 results are not out yet?

same thing happened to me. i just sent them in when i got them, no big deal.

and yeah, you'd think they'd figure it out eventually.

--your friendly neighborhood sympathetic caveman

Get used to it, they will continue to mess up paperwork, etc.

My new story is that I reported for my residency on June 10 and I found out in late September that they had me listed as separated as of June 19. Idiots. (Still got paid though... thank God).

Members don't see this ad :)