I"M IN!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

P60001

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out I was accepted by OHSU. I am ecstatic. I am supposed to go to MCW next Thursday, but I don't think I would go there over OHSU if accepted. Should I still go check it out since I already bought the non-refundable plane ticket. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Rob :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations!! As for the plane ticket...I don't know what airline you were flying on but usually if you cancel the ticket in advance of the flight you can use that money towards a new ticket. I think the limit is like a year...so you can credit a new ticket with the old money so long as you buy the new ticket one year from the cancellation date.

let me be the first to say congrats!

as far as MCW i wouldnt waste my time going over if you know OHSU is for you. i dont know how the two schools rank but i think i would take OHSU over MCW.

Anyway, congrats doc!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations!!!! I would check out the other school, cuz you never know!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations! I got into OHSU too, I guess we'll be classmates. I wouldn't worry about going to any more interviews if you're sure OHSU is for you. After I was accepted I passed up interviews at Medical College of Wisconsin and UCLA. Passing up MCW wasn't hard, but I must admit the sunshine at UCLA was tempting.... bottom line is that I know I'll be happiest at OHSU, so no need to waste any more money on this application process.

CONGRATULATIONS! What great news! Looking forward to hearing more wonderful things about you, DR. P60001!!!! :clap:

Congratulations! That's awesome! Go and celebrate...and yes, you should definitely check out the other school. Give yourself the CHOICE.

congratulations, what else can I say. I bet you're feelin great.

Superb! OSHU is fortunate to have you! If there's no way to get a refund for the ticket, it might be best to at least check MCW out, after all, they invited you (not like the other schools who gave you rejections, if any). Go out celebrate! Watch the Superbowl (Go Patriots!!!).

Congratulations !!! :clap:

it's one thing to get accepted. it's quite another to get accepted at a place you like SOOO much that you'll pass up an interview you already have!
glad to know a school made you that happy :)

guess it made irongirl even happier. passing up an interview in the sunshine even? you could atleast drive up to beverly hills after the interview! or compton and inglewood, if that's your thing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.