You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Texas A&M
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The cycle is over sadly 🙁 The last interview date was February 1st I believe.LOL. Anyone not heard back after submitting their secondary (OOS) 🤣. Cycle is over here, right? No more II?
G-easypeasy
Full Member
Just matched!!! Interviewed Feb 2nd
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
randomusername123
Full Member
Any news for OOS applicants (interviewed in august lol)
and congrats to those who matched!
and congrats to those who matched!
Matched!!!!
MedisStress
Full Member
Congrats to those who matched!!!! Yayyy!!
If I didn't match, do I need to wait to hear about if I'm on the alternate list? Would it be best for me to send a letter of intent?
If I didn't match, do I need to wait to hear about if I'm on the alternate list? Would it be best for me to send a letter of intent?
domicileMD
Full Member
Just matched 🙂 Interviewed in December! So happy to continue the Aggie streak, I went to an A&M undergrad
optimisticdocc
Full Member
Just matched!!
medguy0824
Full Member
matched
cloudywithachance
Full Member
Matched!!!! Screaming
Matched!! Interviewed 1/8 🙂
Ayy bruh ngl I sent one like a week ago…just my n1 but shoot ur shotCongrats to those who matched!!!! Yayyy!!
If I didn't match, do I need to wait to hear about if I'm on the alternate list? Would it be best for me to send a letter of intent?
medguy0824
Full Member
same lolMatched…UT undergrad/Austinite to A&M med pipeline ig🙏😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
medguy0824
Full Member
is there a groupme?
You should get an email later today or tomorrowAny idea if we get a letter or sum from the school?
cloudywithachance
Full Member
I'd love to join a groupme if anyone knows how!
I'd love to join a groupme if anyone knows how!
You can DM the aggieambassadors instagram for the groupme
Is it the Aggie network ambassadors page with the handle "aggienetworkamb"?You can DM the aggieambassadors instagram for the groupme
optimisticdocc
Full Member
no it's tamuaggieambassadorsIs it the Aggie network ambassadors page with the handle "aggienetworkamb"?
Haven't heard anythingAny news for OOS applicants (interviewed in august lol)
and congrats to those who matched!
WOW. congratulations.After 3 cycles, I finally matched this morning 🙏🏼! So excited and so happy to be an Aggie doc!
cinnamon711
New Member
could someone post when they get an acceptance email? congratulations everyone!
IS or OOS?Just got the acceptance email for those who would like to know
IS or OOS?
Sorry should have clarified IS.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to those who matched today! And to those who didn't, don't lose hope! Waitlist movement is real, I myself got off the waitlist the last week of April and know classmates who got in a few weeks before classes began.
Take some time for yourself and take a break this weekend. Congrats again!
Take some time for yourself and take a break this weekend. Congrats again!
SolidTuna71
New Member
Can anyone help me get more information about each of the campus choices? I am having a hard time ranking them. Thank you!
You rank them this early?Can anyone help me get more information about each of the campus choices? I am having a hard time ranking them. Thank you!
cloudywithachance
Full Member
On the portal once you accept admission you technically can but we have until April 4th!You rank them this early?
You come to Houston willowbrook Methodist after 18 months but you go to other campuses in Dallas, Round Rock (not sure where else) after year 1. I believe Dallas rotations are at Baylor. Roundrock is also Baylor something.Can anyone help me get more information about each of the campus choices? I am having a hard time ranking them. Thank you!
You can also choose to stay all 4 years in college station.
sky1786
New Member
Same situation here, supposedly there's more information to come soon but nothing at the moment. There's some activity in the groupme with a few people discussing housing options, but that's about it.Has anyone got an email since match day? I pre matched, but have not hear anything from them since regarding the first day of classes or anything else.
closer to the deadline, in about March, there will be more information about the campus choices. There will be presentations from the campus deans and a Q&A session with current students at different campuses.Can anyone help me get more information about each of the campus choices? I am having a hard time ranking them. Thank you!
what kind of glitch?Did anyone who prematched to Texas A&M have a glitch in their Tmdsas match page? I'm thinking this might be the case for those in the early assurance programs?
baby_faced_biker
New Member
Nothing here yetAny news for OOS applicants (interviewed in august lol)
and congrats to those who matched!
Does anybody know if the temple campus is closing for A&M students? Will it be exclusively Baylor students now?
DctrWannabe
Full Member
Anyone know if they send waitlist info? This is my only school I’ve heard nothing from…
YesDoes anybody know if the temple campus is closing for A&M students? Will it be exclusively Baylor students now?
optimisticdocc
Full Member
My friend said she accepted her spot on the waitlist so I think soAnyone know if they send waitlist info? This is my only school I’ve heard nothing from…
haven't gotten an email or anything. OOSAnyone know if they send waitlist info? This is my only school I’ve heard nothing from…
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
imtiredofthisgrandpa
Full Member
I haven't heard anything either.. IS and interviewed hereAnyone know if they send waitlist info? This is my only school I’ve heard nothing from…
To all of y’all waiting-I haven't heard anything either..
It’s only been a few days since Match Day and some schools need some time to regroup.
There’s nothing to do now but check the portal & email to see if you are offered a WL spot, then reply “yes “
I don’t know what A & M ‘s approach will be this year, WL for all or only a limited number.
imtiredofthisgrandpa
Full Member
Oh I assumed comment above from "optimisticdocc" was from this yearTo all of y’all waiting-
It’s only been a few days since Match Day and some schools need some time to regroup.
There’s nothing to do now but check the portal & email to see if you are offered a WL spot, then reply “yes “
I don’t know what A & M ‘s approach will be this year, WL for all or only a limited number.
I think the comment is from this year, but try not to jump to any conclusions yet such as:Oh I assumed comment above from "optimisticdocc" was from this year
1. one person got on the WL and I didn’t so that means never
It takes time to carefully send out emails so they get them to the right people. Hope you get one too.
WL OOS email just sent now