I need a good DI question, your help is much appreciated

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BuffaloPills

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions?

I have to write a formal response to a drug information question of which there are currently no published reviews. The answer must be synthesized using case reports and clinical data to address the question.

The only two I have come up with thus far are:

What is the role for continuous infusion vancomycin?

What is the significance of concomitant APAP and warfarin relative to an increase risk of bleeding?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Something about the use of ethanol lock for patients with indwelling catheters to prevent bio-film formation and subsequent catheter related infections would be very interesting.

Members don't see this ad :)
Question I got today - what happens when you administer a vaccine (incorrectly) to an infant well before you're supposed to? Does it even matter? I've seen way too many incorrect vax dosing in the clinic because they are so damn complicated. Usually it involves the wrong combo product for that age group.

The emergence of the new personality disorder, Tea-bag sociopathy, should it be recognized in the fifth DSM update, and potential pharmacologic intervention.

The emergence of the new personality disorder, Tea-bag sociopathy, should it be recognized in the fifth DSM update, and potential pharmacologic intervention.

Seriously, this is not the place for such comments, this is a pharmacy board. There is no need to mock people on here. :cool:

Questions I've had recently?

What dose of epinephrine do you use in a patient on Lovenox bridging to warfarin (INR 1.6) who is bleeding from a tracheotomy?

Can you use 20mg provera TID for bleeding?

Can I just give 2 doses of flulaval in lieu of Fluzone HD in an elderly pt?