I need a good luck thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omgwtfbbq?

yes, really, I'm a girl
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need a good luck thread. i've been rejected everywhere except my state school and they're sending out their final batch of decisions on monday. will people send me good vibes? i've seen it work in the past! :)

thanks for your help ,
omg wtf bbq?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
omgwtfbbq? said:
I need a good luck thread. i've been rejected everywhere except my state school and they're sending out their final batch of decisions on monday. will people send me good vibes? i've seen it work in the past! :)

thanks for your help ,
omg wtf bbq?

GOOD LUCK!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

YOU CAN DO IT!!! :luck::luck::luck::luck::luck:

I have found three lucky pennies this week (heads up, all of them).

I will donate you my luck from 2 of them (got to keep one for myself though).

GOoD LUcK!!! Looking forward to seeing your sign on monday: omgwtfbbq? Instate Class of 2010 :)

omgwtfbbq? said:
will people send me good vibes? i've seen it work in the past! :)

thanks for your help ,
omg wtf bbq?
Reciprocity is key (think karma). If you send me good luck I will send you good luck. I will allow you to substitute booze if you do not want give up any of your hard asked-for luck.
Here's some (conditional) good luck, omgwtfbbq?!

Members don't see this ad :)
The Best Is Yet To Come! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:
5 (or things that come in 5) means Grace, so I have given you 5 Good Luck Clovers!

Good Luck! Don't forget to announce your success next week!!!
:luck: :luck: :luck:

omgwtfbbq? said:

thanks for your help ,
omg wtf bbq?

Good luck! I need a thread as well...

gooooooooooood luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!

i wish i had a real state school...

lucky2.jpg

I got in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! People were right! SDN :luck: threads DO work!!! Thank you so much everybody! I'm convinced all the good vibes helped. Good luck to all of your still waiting.

Okay. Now, i've always wanted to have one of thos signatures that says where i'm going and my year so here goes...
-------------------

University of Arizona college of medicine class of 2010 :love:

omgwtfbbq? said:
I got in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! People were right! SDN :luck: threads DO work!!! Thank you so much everybody! I'm convinced all the good vibes helped. Good luck to all of your still waiting.

Okay. Now, i've always wanted to have one of thos signatures that says where i'm going and my year so here goes...
-------------------

I told you you'd get in. :) Congratulations! Now send me some stories, if/when you have time. Yer going to be a doctor, you know.

Oops, I meant congratulations!!!! :laugh: Wow,m looks like I need to make this an early night :oops:

butmylipshurtrealbad said:
That pooping dog is really gross :laugh: AND GOOD LUCK!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Rafa, I didn't send you stories? Did i send you one before? If not I'll send 2 along your way. :) I'm so absent minded lately!
btw, how's the process going for you?

omgwtfbbq? said:
Rafa, I didn't send you stories? Did i send you one before? If not I'll send 2 along your way. :) I'm so absent minded lately!
btw, how's the process going for you?

LOL, one, but I just PM'd ya. I think you've got reason for being giddy :^), 'tis cool. Things are all right...fifteen weeks till the end of term.

omgwtfbbq? said:

-------------------

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Congratulations!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

P.S. Hey, you never sent me a story. :( And I've had dreams about you and everything... :)

Hey fellow SDNers,

Since this good luck thread seems to work---Please please please wish me luck. I am in the competitive pool at UW. The excom is meeting today.

good luck to all waiting. :)

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Deleted (Couldn't find the delete option... :D ).

I am waiting to hear from my state school so please send some luck my way. Help! I need all the luck I can get. :)

And good luck everyone else. ;)

good luck omgwtfbbq!?

wait...never mind.
-mota