I Need Help "Applying to take NBDE 1"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr. Saroian

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I am planning to apply to take the NBDE 1 Exam,
but I have two things I have to make sure about before applying to take it.
1- what do I check for the question "is English your primary language?"
although I am 99% fluent, but English is not my primary language, I don't know what to choose.
2- Do I apply for copies of the result or how does this work?
I need to know how to connect between the result and the procedure for applying though CAAPID.
what to choose when I apply to take the test.
I appreciate any help.

Thanks in Advance
 
Last edited:
Hi
I am planning to apply to take the NBDE 1 Exam,
but I have two things I have to make sure about before applying to take it.
1- what do I check for the question "is English your primary language?"
although I am 99% fluent, but English is not my primary language, I don't know what to choose.
2- Do I apply for copies of the result or how does this work?
I need to know how to connect between the result and the procedure for applying though CAAPID.
what to choose when I apply to take the test.
I appreciate any help.

Thanks in Advance
1 Choose your primary language. It is the one your parents taught you from your birth date
2 Order copies, I think 3 are free. Check with CAAPID and schools in regards to where to send. Some schools want paper copy sent directly, some want unopened copy sent by you
 
1 Choose your primary language. It is the one your parents taught you from your birth date
2 Order copies, I think 3 are free. Check with CAAPID and schools in regards to where to send. Some schools want paper copy sent directly, some want unopened copy sent by you
Thank you, I appreciate your help.