I passed!!!! NAPLEX and CPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmgrad24

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got home and to my surprise two letter from CABOP first envelope was white then low and behold behind it was a second envelope with green letter in the corner! I took my NAPLEX on 8/28 and got a 109 and CPJE on 9/6 and a 78. I'm kind of surprised I got my letter so quickly but I'm not complaining. I'm done I'm finally done All the stress and hard work I put in paid off I'm so ready to start working as a pharmacist in CA. I live in the Bay area.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Great job!

Took the NAPLEX in CA on Monday and don't think I passed. Haven't scheduled the CPJE yet but was planning do it sometime in September. If I don't pass the NAPLEX, what's the process like to register again? Do I really have to do the paper application all over again with the query and fingerprinting? I'm just upset with how the exam went for me on Monday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Great job!

Took the NAPLEX in CA on Monday and don't think I passed. Haven't scheduled the CPJE yet but was planning do it sometime in September. If I don't pass the NAPLEX, what's the process like to register again? Do I really have to do the paper application all over again with the query and fingerprinting? I'm just upset with how the exam went for me on Monday.

Did you receive the NAPLEX Score?