I passed!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JordanP

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:)))))))))))))))))))

i passed my naplex!!!!!!!!!!

This was my second time taking it and it was sooo much more difficult this time, i really had mixed feelings after coming out of it...but i did it i found out this morning that i am licensed!!!!!!!!

I wish everyone a great deal of luck on their upcoming exams and it is possible with alot of hard studying and practice!!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratss!! How long before you got your results? Did you access your score through NABP website? I took my NAPLEX for the 2nd time on Thurs and I am still axiously waiting for my results!! Once again congrats!!

hey what did you study first time different from the second time? Did you put in 8 hours per day in studying? Is naplex second time covers different topic from the first one?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Everyone thanks :D

I studied about 6-8 hours a day more or less, and I found out 5 days after taking my test by calling the BOP. The second time you take the exam they do not post the results you need to contact the BOP yourself.

The NABP website takes about 7 business days if you did the score transfer thing.

Good Luck!! and Thank You! :)

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS!!!! I'm also an NSU COP 2010 grad:smuggrin: so your success gives me confidence in our training. What study material(s) can u recommend to help me pass it too?

:)))))))))))))))))))

i passed my naplex!!!!!!!!!!

This was my second time taking it and it was sooo much more difficult this time, i really had mixed feelings after coming out of it...but i did it i found out this morning that i am licensed!!!!!!!!

I wish everyone a great deal of luck on their upcoming exams and it is possible with alot of hard studying and practice!!

Awesome! Go Nova!