I ROCKED the NJ MJPE on 2 days studying!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmaTope

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
studied thurs and friday night. took exam on saturday. got my score got an 85. hell to the ya!!!

if anyone needs materials for it please let me know. I got a copy of the book i used that I didn't write in.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats Pharmatope, but what NJ MPJE materials do you have? Thanks.

I have a Federal and NJ Pharmacy Law book that has all the laws, examples of all forms, other law material based on cases and whatnot. I just focused on the federal and NJ law. it tells you what areas in NJ law are different from federal which was really helpful.

The book has some examples of things to look out for that i did actually see on my exam. helps understand the law.

I also have 2 printouts that are quick reviews of all the federal law and another for all the nj law. it really simplifies it all.

congrats!!!! how does it feel to be a legal drug dealer

well it would be good, but i haven't sent in my other 70 dollar licensing fee.

oh and the BOARD LOST MY TRANSCRIPT!!! so they want another one. ridiculous. watch out for the nj board of pharmacy. incompetence runs wild there.

Which book did you use? Im currently reading the nj laws from the website and the green federal book that everyone has....

Which book did you use? Im currently reading the nj laws from the website and the green federal book that everyone has....

it is a book written by an attorney that is also a pharmacist in NJ. his own written book. high pass rate with it.

if you are interested, im selling the book, a federal law quicksheet 5-6 pg review, and a nj law quicksheet (5-6pg review) for $50 total.

Pharmatrope - I am intersted in buying them from you, or finding out where you got them as I have to take the MJPE NJ exam. Thanks