I took the PCAT without studying...pretty low grade..should I mention it on PHARMCAS????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheOnlinePharmacist

P4
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Should I post my score on PHARMCAS even though I am planning on retaking it in January?? I did opt to see and send my scores and I know I can do much much better (didn't study for various reasons the first time around.)

If I should put the score on my PHARMCAS, how do I mention that I plan on retaking it?

Thanks in advance. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Should I post my score on PHARMCAS even though I am planning on retaking it in January?? I did opt to see and send my scores and I know I can do much much better (didn't study for various reasons the first time around.)

If I should put the score on my PHARMCAS, how do I mention that I plan on retaking it?

Thanks in advance. :)
I'm pretty sure that the school will receive all of your scores from a few years back...in terms of adding the old/new scores on PharmCas you should probably call them up and they will guide you...their staff is very nice