I wanna do pre-med but I don't know how...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Should I pursue pre-med?

  • ABSOLUTELY

  • ABSOLUTELY NOT

  • (maybe...)


Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not an international student but have you looked into OPT? With OPT your university sponsors you as you work post-graduation so you don't need sponsorship from your place of employment. This takes the pressure off of having to apply without a gap year. I have several friends who aren't US citizens that used OPT to work in the US for a couple of years and further build their applications before applying to medical school. I wish you the best of luck.