I want to study pharmacology..but

Started by becky10
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

becky10

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did chemistry and biology at the high school
I interest to study pharmacology at the uni..but I really hate chemistry..
then, is it good choice to go to pharmacology ?
 
I did chemistry and biology at the high school
I interest to study pharmacology at the uni..but I really hate chemistry..
then, is it good choice to go to pharmacology ?

Everyone hates chemistry in high school as they teach it wrong.
 
^Lol

We are almost alike, well, I don't hate chemistry and I'm interested in Pharmacology too! You're fine. You should research it and see what it consist and etc. (This probably doesn't relate to your desired field of study) My Pre-Veterinary class watched veterinary careers and this one lady was a sales rep (or something like that) , and she really wanted to go to vet school to become a veterinarian but hated math. She got over that, and she's now a Veterinary Pathologist.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know..my mind can be change if I meet good professor at the uni..
but i am afraid if i fail in chemistry exam in my major (pharmacology)
I am not good at chemistry... but thank you!!
 
Last edited:
What you need is more exposure via internships and try to at least develop an affinity towards chemistry.
 
Don't make decisions based solely on a high school class you took. There's nothing saying you can't do pharmacology and switch out if you don't like it.