I want to submit on Tuesday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gatewasani

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to submit my apps on Tuesday but I am still waiting on decision from a couple SMP's I applied to and don't know which one.

Is there anyway to indicate that I am hoping and planning to enroll in an SMP for the fall or should I just hold off submitting my apps until I figure that out?
 
I want to submit my apps on Tuesday but I am still waiting on decision from a couple SMP's I applied to and don't know which one.

Is there anyway to indicate that I am hoping and planning to enroll in an SMP for the fall or should I just hold off submitting my apps until I figure that out?

Since it's my first time applying to DO, I don't know if some schools have automatic secondaries. That is where you could put that you're now in an SMP, etc, if you choose to submit right on the dot.

Personally, I am waiting until I hear from a SMP (which should be this week) before I submit. I figure waiting a week or two can't hurt.