You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Idaho State Uni PHARMD 2011
Started by Skrishna
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Got interview call??????
Nothing yet but Application deadline was 2 days ago....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is not ROLLING admission????
Nothing yet but Application deadline was 2 days ago....
It is not ROLLING admission????
Pretty sure it's not rolling admissions...
WHich campus you are planning to select and date?
Got an interview invite today =) it was through email and had to call/email to schedule a date. Does anyone know what the driving condition is like in Pocatello area in late Feb/early March? Thanks in advance!
Anyone interview and waiting for an acceptance letter? I am so impatient!
Congrats--I am heartbroken as I was waitlisted. What were your stats? I had pharmacy technician cert, BS Biology this spring, 3.76 prepharm gpa....
I found out today, got accepted to the Meridian Campus
I did too! I'm so excited, it's been such a stressful wait...I had one friend accepted to the Meridian campus, one to the Pocatello campus, and one rejected. So it looks like most of the letters were received today. Are you from Boise EmuPro?
Well cross your fingers for me...I am so sad and baffled. Like I said, I have a good GPA (even have two A+ to my name), I am working in a pharmacy, I am recently certified, will be graduating with a BS in Biology magna cum laude, I thought I interviewed well, I'm a resident. Not sure what went wrong....
Do you think that means if I get pulled for acceptance that I will likely end up in Pocatello then? I really want to be in Meridian.
Do you think that means if I get pulled for acceptance that I will likely end up in Pocatello then? I really want to be in Meridian.
Are you from Boise EmuPro?
I live in Meridian, so I'm pretty happy. Stoichiometry that is odd, they said they wanted more people with bachelor degrees.
Well cross your fingers for me...I am so sad and baffled. Like I said, I have a good GPA (even have two A+ to my name), I am working in a pharmacy, I am recently certified, will be graduating with a BS in Biology magna cum laude, I thought I interviewed well, I'm a resident. Not sure what went wrong....
Do you think that means if I get pulled for acceptance that I will likely end up in Pocatello then? I really want to be in Meridian.
My fingers are crossed for you! I will have a BS in Health Sciences w/ a Biology minor at the end of this semester, my GPA is only around a 3.3 but I have worked at a pharmacy for 4 years, am certified, have volunteered in a free clinic for the uninsured for 2 years, and had really good recommendation letters. As you can see in my case, GPA isn't always everything, a friend of mine had at least a 3.7, and he was rejected, so don't lose hope! My friend that got accepted to the Pocatello campus selected Meridian as his preference and is going to try his best to get it switched. So you might be correct about getting Pocatello if you are pulled for acceptance, that is just a guess though. Best of luck Stoichiometry!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if they have called anyone off the waitlist? I called Wednesday and they said they were thinking they would call people Thursday. I don't want to be a pain and call again today, but it is really hard being waitlisted.
Well the day before my biochem final and ISU called and offered me a spot in Meridian! Hurray! Now on to figure out internships...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 5K