IDDP Canada

Started by theone
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

theone

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am planning to get enrolled in the IDDP program at a Canadian University, I ll try to challenge next August's test. My question is ,,,theorotically, where and when can I find the earliest available position for IDDP?? Thanks and good luck
 
I am planning to get enrolled in the IDDP program at a Canadian University, I ll try to challenge next August's test. My question is ,,,theorotically, where and when can I find the earliest available position for IDDP?? Thanks and good luck
 
I am planning to get enrolled in the IDDP program at a Canadian University, I ll try to challenge next August's test. My question is ,,,theorotically, where and when can I find the earliest available position for IDDP?? Thanks and good luck
Hi just wondering if you were able to join the IDDP programe...may just ask where in canada were u accepted.?..can you please help me by giving some info on on-site assesment.