1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

If I cancel my May 31st test date...can I reschedule?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by DrFreud, Feb 16, 2007.

1. DrFreud

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    or do I have to ask for a refund?

2. Barfalamule

Barfalamule Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    $50 extra for the reschedule.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OP
    OP
    DrFreud

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Okay, just checked the website...I will be be NOT able to reschedule until May 24th, and the deadline to cancel is May 24th as well (with a refund of $105).

4. MasonPrehealth

MasonPrehealth Director of Admissions
    5+ Year Member

Academic Administration
    Huh? You should be able to reschedule at any time. Read page 7 of the MCAT Essentials 2007. I think you're thinking about the latest day you can make a change, which would be 7 days before your registered test date.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. OP
    OP
    DrFreud

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Just checked again, you're right about that...tnx