If I have to do it over I would.........

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

foraminal

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hurry and hop into my time traveling machine to the day that you got accepted. What would you tell yourself besides that powerball number?

Members don't see this ad.

Discuss time travel paradox.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hurry and hop into my time traveling machine to the day that you got accepted. What would you tell yourself besides that powerball number?

I think I would just take the millions of dollars from powerball and skip school completely.

.....have not rejected this one girl at school...Now she's really hot...

Honestly, I'd get the idea that professional school would be a great experience out of my head. It would have led to less disappointment.

Probably would have went to a bigger school. I believe i'd still form a tight group of friends and have a good time outside of school, but it'd be a lot better to have some anonymity in class. Missing class is largely frowned upon by profs and classmates it seems; makes it a lot more difficult to miss a completely worthless class when the prof asks you where you were in the hallway.

If I had more time outside of school to myself (and not in lectures where I'm endlessly frustrated by the huge waste of time they are) i'd probably be happier.

I would tell myself that no matter how hard school seems that I need to remind myself that I can and will make it through!

Also, to make sure that I follow my current practice of valuing my free time! I gave myself lots of free time during school (didn't work) and I think it really helped with my stress level.

I wouldn't have purchased any books. what a complete waste of money. everything needed is in the notes

but if I could have won a hundred million dollars, I would have moved to Bali

Can I use the time machine to go back to 1985? If so, I'd have gotten pharm school done by 1990 with 17 years of practice to date and retirement on the not-so-distant horizon.

Of course, going back that far would corrupt the time continuum and God knows what mayhem that will have caused...

Going back to last year wouldn't change anything for me. Pharm school has lived up to expectations (except that I know now that my GPA can't be anywhere near 4.0 and grades don't matter). Ask me this same question next year, I might have a different answer.

This is a clear violation of the Temporal Prime Directive. Time travel, as described above, is reckless and irresponsible and can cause temporal anomalies, not to mention disrupt the space-time continuum. <sigh> and you want to be doctors...

l_fe6918ef4d908c798aaa456ba0b1fa18.jpg

This is a clear violation of the Temporal Prime Directive. Time travel, as described above, is reckless and irresponsible and can cause temporal anomalies, not to mention disrupt the space-time continuum. <sigh> and you want to be doctors...

l_fe6918ef4d908c798aaa456ba0b1fa18.jpg

:) :thumbup: You just pointed out how much STNG has influenced my life. I don't know whether to be ashamed or proud. :confused: