If I withdraw my current MD application...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

athlete1188

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
EDIT: The answer to the mhy original question was answered when I looked on the AMCAS application. Once your application has been processed, YOU CANNOT withdraw the application.

If I withdraw my current application (for 2020 matriculation), would that mean when I apply again it would be considered a "reapplication"? Or is it only a reapplication if you get a rejection from the schools you applied to?
My AMCAS has already been verified. According to the AMCAS premed calendar, verified applications are getting sent to schools today, June 28, 2019.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If I withdraw my current application (for 2020 matriculation), would that mean when I apply again it would be considered a "reapplication"? Or is it only a reapplication if you get a rejection from the schools you applied to?
My AMCAS has already been verified. According to the AMCAS premed calander, verified applications are getting sent to schools today, June 28, 2019.
Pretty sure that still counts, but couldn't give you a source

Pretty sure that still counts, but couldn't give you a source

According to the AMCAS application, Once your application has been processed, YOU CANNOT withdraw the application.