If money were no object what would do for a living....

Started by Nemo777
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nemo777

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd be a rock star (Beyonce part II...lol) or I'd be a teacher! 🙂 I love science and math and I've always loved reading ingredients and looking up their derivatives. I have most store medicines, cosmetics and lotions ingredients memorized (I have allergies...lol + eczema + curly hair..haha) and I know what they do. I love it! Pharmacy will be fun, but if $ didn't' matter I'd be a singing or teaching fool😛.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've contemplated the following:

Under water basket-weaving

or

Burn couches with WVU




just joking..............





Historian and Professional Bass player.


🙂
 
I'd like to fly helicopters, haha.

That way I can buzz over people's houses if they piss me off.

I'd end up being a travel writer or something.
 
Four things I would do if $$$ was no object...

Baker/chef/cake decorator

OR

HIV/AIDS researcher

OR

Orchestra member (I can't play any instrument, but I can dream, can't I?)

OR

Volunteer in a developing country
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
  • Do the same thing I'm doing...but part time
  • Lounge Pianist/Guitarist
  • Photography
  • Driving range Pro
  • Origami instructor
  • Online Stalker
 
Casual pharmacy tech (until I get my PharmD), play & coach lots of rugby, and get even more involved in the community. Oh yeah, and be a dad a few times over 😉.
 

  • r
  • Online Stalker

*ahem*
some of us have already taken this role.


I would probably sleep full-time. I'm really good at it.

If I were independently wealthy I would probably go back to riding horses professionally.

I actually like pharmacy thus far. but I'm a nerd...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
be the guy that puts the little plastic piece on the end of your shoelace.

or, a professional water taster...(since the plastic piece shoelace gig has probably been outsourced or is done by a machine.)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know... you could do that while working pharmacy full time.. it's not like dog breeding is a full tim job..

I would have to work from home. I don't think I could leave a house full of puppies on a daily basis. And it's more of what would you do if money was not an object. I think I might still work if even if I had more money than god.

I'm pretty sure that corgis are the best dogs ever.