If someone gave you a surprise exam on the last book you read for pleasure, what

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

annalem

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
grade would you get? I will receive an A because its easier for me to remember what I'm interested in, than memorizing boring stuff for school. I just finished reading "The Poisonwood Bible" by Barbara Kingsolver, and "The Unbearable Lightness of Being" by Milan Kundera. Now, I am reading "Evolution" by Stephen Baxter.

Members don't see this ad.

A 'C' I guess, but what I'm reading (motivational interviewing 2nd Ed) is kind of technical, at least compared to most pleasure reading.

An A because reading tests can be owned just by analyzing the answer choices and the way they are worded. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Probably an A, I'm reading A Case of Need by Michael Crichton and I can't put it down!

A fat F because the last true "book" I read for pleasure is... can't even remember the title.

Sad, but true. Guess I would rather spend my free time with intoxicating liquids. :D

Maybe a B or C...I was reading it for 'pleasure' and it turned out that I didn't really enjoy it :Their Eyes Were Watching God