If you are sitting on a lot of acceptances and WLs, help out your friends on the WL support thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have 5 acceptances and waiting on one decision. I really wish I could drop all but one acceptance but I can’t without financial aid information. I want to start planning and have closure! But money is the most important factor for me. Can you tell the schools to hurry up and release fin aid info?

Haven’t you already received full tuition scholarships from multiple schools? I remember seeing you around here and you also said that you have a full ride to a Top 20.

Members don't see this ad.

Haven’t you already received full tuition scholarships from multiple schools? I remember seeing you around here and you also said that you have a full ride to a Top 20.

At the time I wrote what you quoted, I’d received a full scholarship from a T20. It’s an out-of-state school though, and because I have a family, moving out of state is very complicated for me. Hence holding onto all my California acceptances. I’ve since received some additional fin aid information, so planning on dropping an acceptance, maybe 2, in the next couple days.

Reactions: 2 users
At the time I wrote what you quoted, I’d received a full scholarship from a T20. It’s an out-of-state school though, and because I have a family, moving out of state is very complicated for me. Hence holding onto all my California acceptances. I’ve since received some additional fin aid information, so planning on dropping an acceptance, maybe 2, in the next couple days.

Oh ok. Sorry if you felt I was attacking you. I just have a very straight-to-the-point kind of communication style which can sometimes feel awkward over text!

Congratulations on a phenomenal cycle btw!

Reactions: 1 user
While being nice to others is always a good thing, they knew what they signed up for. I'm sitting on 6 As, withdrawn from 1, and stand by it. Schools need to speed up financial aid packages if they want more acceptances dropped before April. I've worked too hard to not maximize the payoff by finding my way to as low of debt as possible.

Not gonna lie man I expected you to have more than 6

Reactions: 1 user