If you are trying to contact TOURO-NY.......

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mama3Doc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I emailed Mr. Figueroa and Issa this morning and this is what i got...

Our site is down since 3/5/07 till further resolution. Your emails and phone
calls will be returned as soon as system is up.
Thank you for your patience.

Hope this helps someone.

Members don't see this ad.

I emailed Mr. Figueroa and Issa this morning and this is what i got...

Our site is down since 3/5/07 till further resolution. Your emails and phone
calls will be returned as soon as system is up.
Thank you for your patience.

Hope this helps someone.

Thanks Mama3Doc i was just going to ask about this

Thank you for the information.

Has anyone received an interview invite from TOURO-NY recently? I was curious to figure out whether these are still being sent out while the system is down?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)

Has anyone received an interview invite from TOURO-NY recently? I was curious to figure out whether these are still being sent out while the system is down?

Thanks.

I called yesterday and Mr Figueroa mentioned that they are sending out emails for interview invites, but since the technical difficulties it's taking some time. I haven't gotten anything yet either :( hang in there!

Thanks.

I was curious about this as well. I've been waiting and waiting.

I called yesterday to ask about whether my application was complete and surprisingly (after 1231243 tries), my call went through. Obed said that things looked very good and I should expect an interview invite email soon; it was just that their system is/was down and they're behind their phone calls and emails.

So I'd suggest call them for now and perhaps you can get a semi-confirmed interview invite.

certainly helps... i hope this doesnt mean that they're in a bad mood.. they got some futures in their hands!!! oyE!