Touro Middletown MS PostBacc 2024- 2025

Started by hailstone
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hailstone

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got my acceptance to the Touro MS program in Middletown. Can someone fill me in more about it? I've heard many things about the program itself from nice faculty to forced curves. Like everyone else I just want the best chance to make it into a med school after the program. Is this a good option to settle in on?
 
I just got my acceptance to the Touro MS program in Middletown. Can someone fill me in more about it? I've heard many things about the program itself from nice faculty to forced curves. Like everyone else I just want the best chance to make it into a med school after the program. Is this a good option to settle in on?
Hi I just got accepted into the Middletown program as well! Have you heard more about the program or do you know about any groupme/facebook group that is going on for accepted students?
 
Hi I just got accepted into the Middletown program as well! Have you heard more about the program or do you know about any groupme/facebook group that is going on for accepted students?
I just joined a facebook group a couple days ago. I assume you already joined the whatsapp group through our email threads. But I will link the fb group below.

 
Hey, I just got into this same program for fall 2025. Do you all have any feedback on the program? // what is the fb group//whatsapp group?