Touro Montana Master's Degree

Started by Docpepe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Docpepe

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! Excuse me in advance for not knowing my way around here very well, but I am new....Anyway, I was wondering if anybody has applied to the Touro Montana Master's degree and has any insight on the process. I have already applied and interviewed but the interview was bumpy....
 
The interview was terrible in my opinion. The interviewer was very rude, rushed, and was extremely hard to understand (very, very thick accent). There were instances when he would interrupt me when speaking and simply move on to another question. One time while I was describing a more personal experience in the medical field he rolled his eyes at me. As the interview progressed, I felt more and more uncomfortable. I graduated less than a year ago from my bachelor's degree, yet he asked me to name all my published research, and when I said I was unpublished, he seemed VERY unimpressed. I do not know one student my age who is a published researcher yet, so this really confused me. Not feeling confident in the application right now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad