If you could.....

Started by drmhyde
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drmhyde

Michael Hyde, O.D.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you could be any wavelength in the electromagnetic spectrum, what would you be...and why?

I would HAVE to be 555nm...it's sexy..and dang it, it just gets noticed and absorbed more! And if it's 555 nm and an M&M...well, you KNOW the story!

(I sure hope my new medicine kicks in soon)
 
If you could be any wavelength in the electromagnetic spectrum, what would you be...and why?

I would HAVE to be 555nm...it's sexy..and dang it, it just gets noticed and absorbed more! And if it's 555 nm and an M&M...well, you KNOW the story!

(I sure hope my new medicine kicks in soon)

I'd be a Gamma Ray (10^-12 m) so I can be like Bruce Banner and turn into the INCREDIBLE HULK! I better get some elastic pants though...😀
 
I'd be a Gamma Ray (10^-12 m) so I can be like Bruce Banner and turn into the INCREDIBLE HULK! I better get some elastic pants though...😀

Dude..you are awesome. i like you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you could be any wavelength in the electromagnetic spectrum, what would you be...and why?

I would HAVE to be 555nm...it's sexy..and dang it, it just gets noticed and absorbed more! And if it's 555 nm and an M&M...well, you KNOW the story!

(I sure hope my new medicine kicks in soon)


I think I have to opt for around 30cm (1GHz) - AKA microwaves. Seriously, I could heat up food anywhere! It would make things like...camping - sooo much better!
 
I think I have to opt for around 30cm (1GHz) - AKA microwaves. Seriously, I could heat up food anywhere! It would make things like...camping - sooo much better!

lol...good choice.