If you had been declined admission from current school?

Started by ericlight
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ericlight

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So just wondering. If you guys had been declined admission from your current school which school would you have ended up going to and why?
 
the french foreign legion, I'd be very, very screwed if I hadnot been accepted into school this fall. No job, no money, no real future where I am at.

Sent from my SPH-D600 using SDN Mobile
 
UCONN for PhD Pharmacology. Y? Because research is my cup of tea and there's a lot of it in Pharmacology. Y pod? Because of the patient, human, interaction. I would've likely become a professor had I gone that route.