if you taken the pcat more than once, what did u do different

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharwanabe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
to those who have taken the pcat more than once and improved the 2nd or 3rd time what did you do different to get a high score. i mean its obvious that study more and this and that but how would u improve on vocab and reading and what different material did you use than the first time.
i would greatly appreciate any response
thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I took a pcat course, I finished up more of the prereqs (orgo and a&p), and I looked over notes/questions I wrote after the first exam. (After the first test, I immediately wrote everything down that I could remember so I would have it for the second test.) There were definitely duplicate questions on each section and there were duplicate reading passages.

Well, I took a pcat course, I finished up more of the prereqs (orgo and a&p), and I looked over notes/questions I wrote after the first exam. (After the first test, I immediately wrote everything down that I could remember so I would have it for the second test.) There were definitely duplicate questions on each section and there were duplicate reading passages.
thanks. i wish i could have remembered and wrote stuff down after i took it but i was so tired that i was just so glad it was over
did taking the prep course help??

I think so, as a combination between the prep course and taking more classes, my score jumped from an 83 to a 97. Even if you didn't write down information, just the experience of taking the test is so helpful. :)

thanks. i wish i could have remembered and wrote stuff down after i took it but i was so tired that i was just so glad it was over
did taking the prep course help??