This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chicagocubs3210

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone apply to Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation's Post-Bachelor Fellowship this year? Has anyone heard anything back yet?
 
I applied and have not heard back yet. I'm thinking it's not going to be good news based on the timeline from previous years and the fact that it's late February.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a phone interview last week, and they told me that they did phone interviews two weeks ago and last week and applicants should hear by this week if they are going to Seattle for further interviews. Good luck to all!
 
I looked at some older forums (2011) and there were some candidates offered phone interviews followed by in-person, and others who were offered strictly in-person.
 
I also applied and havent heard back yet...
On the phone interview did they give you a timeline for when you'll know about an in person interview? It seems odd that they only do phone interviews for some candidates. On the older threads it looked like people had heard back sooner. Hm.
 
I still haven't received an email, but I also wasn't given a phone interview. I thought I read somewhere on their website that we would hear a decision either way. Maybe wel'll hear back tomorrow or Friday.
 
My interviewer made it sound like in-person interviews would be given from the pool of phone interviews, but I'm not sure. I was told "a few days" over a week ago, so they must be behind.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed mid-march and am still waiting to hear back. Has anyone heard back yet? I figure they will send acceptances and rejections at the same time, but maybe they are waiting to send out rejections?