II drought?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I was such a vehement calipremed stan, but in this last iteration he's actually been really rude, so I may have to un-stan. You hate to see it.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Well, with all due respect to my learned colleague, another SDN moderator, one high up in the food chain, explained something a little bit differently to me. Mind you, this is only in extreme circumstances, but the tools are there, nonetheless.

This is from years ago...but at the very beginning of my undergrad/premed days, I remember there being a controversial thing on sdn once and there was some shuffle over the identity of a user and how their comments could potentially have real life ramifications. That was just the one time that I remembered thinking YIKES!

Reactions: 1 users
Man, I was such a vehement calipremed stan, but in this last iteration he's actually been really rude, so I may have to un-stan. You hate to see it.
By Stan, do you mean you thought Stannis. Baratheon was the rightful heir to the iron throne? I too was team Stannis.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Status
Not open for further replies.