This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YaBeenPharminLong?

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking soon and a job offer is at stake. Any advice from recent takers? Any tips on how to figure out exam result before waiting the long non-electronic score reporting period?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi..
I have the same situation ... I received the Preliminary Application for Transfer of Pharmaceutic Licensure from NAPB and I am now waiting for Illinois board of pharmacy response.. Do I have to mail out this form to the board? Do I have to pay the transfer fee now? It has been more than a month since I received the form and I would greatly appreciate any guidance.
Thanks in advance!

You have to apply on the IL BOP website upload the nabp application and pay the $200 fee.

I spoke with the Illinois Department of Professional regulation regarding results for the Illinois MPJE - after 1 hour wait, the helpdesk stated NABP should have the results. I told them for Illinois they do not and they would not believe me. So I called them again after another long wait and this time asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor said it takes anywhere from 3-12 weeks for them to mail the results to the test takers.

Members don't see this ad :)
I spoke with the Illinois Department of Professional regulation regarding results for the Illinois MPJE - after 1 hour wait, the helpdesk stated NABP should have the results. I told them for Illinois they do not and they would not believe me. So I called them again after another long wait and this time asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor said it takes anywhere from 3-12 weeks for them to mail the results to the test takers.
Lol I passed the test back in April and have been licensed since then. I have yet to receive my results for my mpje. They will send you an email that you can print off your license since they don't mail them anymore to save on the costs of printing and shipping. That was the only way I found out I passed. Illinois board of Pharmacy is terrible at communicating anything to their applicants.

Have you gotten your score? Did they email it to you and how long did it take? I’ve gotten the same run around from IDFPR. I took my test a week ago and NABP sent my scores to them two days after.

Hello , i have applied for IL license through endorsement and have paid the fees for the license application , so my question is do i need to wait for IL board to give me a response on my application and register for MPJE or
should i just go ahead and register for MPJE through NABP website ?

Reactions: 1 user
If it shows "Purchase Re-score" does that mean I failed?
I just took the IL MPJE and terrified that I failed. License transfer from NY

Hello , i have applied for IL license through endorsement and have paid the fees for the license application , so my question is do i need to wait for IL board to give me a response on my application and register for MPJE or
should i just go ahead and register for MPJE through NABP website ?
Replying because I am going through the same thing and am very confused. The board website does not provide much info on this. I applied through endorsement with the NABP pdf attached and have not heard anything. The section on their website where you can check the status of your application says that I have no active applications, yet I can see where they charged my $200. Have you heard anything yet?

Replying because I am going through the same thing and am very confused. The board website does not provide much info on this. I applied through endorsement with the NABP pdf attached and have not heard anything. The section on their website where you can check the status of your application says that I have no active applications, yet I can see where they charged my $200. Have you heard anything yet?
The board website does not help one bit . I am in same boat as you are , but after numerous calls to the board , i was told that my application is under review and right now they are working on application received in June .
I was also told to check back periodically on the status of the application on the website, which still shows that i have no active application .
They really need to communicate well and are very slow.

Hey I wanted to let everyone know, a week after I took the MPJE my license popped up on the IDFPR license Lookup. That happened this Friday September 13. I did not get an email from IDFPR yet. So check that every day since you’ll find out sooner

Hi everyone!
I am also doing license transfer to IL through endorsement. I wanted to ask a question. Do we have to give a different kind of MPJE than other candidates? I speak to a person at BOP , he told me as I am already licensed in another state so I don’t have to give the federal part of MPJE, only IL state specific portion . They told me to contact the test center and request them to arrange this kind of MPJE for me, when I called Pearson, they have no idea about it.
please guide me if it’s even true ? Thank you

Hello all,
I am in the process of preparing for IL MPJE and wanted to know if there’s a good material for the preparation. Can someone suggest me? There’s a boat load materials available and not sure which one to go for. Thank you. Z.