Illinois MPJE failure

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gopeepants

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just failed the MPJE by 1 percentage point. First off **** you IL MPJE! Also, I read Rickerts packet, anyone know where to go from here, because right now I am beyond pissed off!
 
I took IL mpje at the end of August and literally just squeaked by with a 75. It was a hard exam. I used Rickerts packet and a book called “Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law” by Barry Reiss and Gary Hall.
 
I took IL mpje at the end of August and literally just squeaked by with a 75. It was a hard exam. I used Rickerts packet and a book called “Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law” by Barry Reiss and Gary Hall.

Did the Federal Law exam actually help? Seriously **** that exam. Some people get depressed, but seeing that score invigorated me to murder that exam in under 30 days.
 
Did the Federal Law exam actually help? Seriously **** that exam. Some people get depressed, but seeing that score invigorated me to murder that exam in under 30 days.


I thought it helped. Not that it helps, but a 1 point difference is usually a few questions, or at least that’s what was explained to me.